Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tenacious Photos Inc. Introduction

Well, I have finally made it to blogspot with the help of others currently using blogspot for many reasons. After seeing their blogs I have decided that this will be a great place for me! I am excited about getting started and I hope that you will stick around!

Let me start by introducing myself... I am Courtney and I am a 20 year old college student/teacher. I currently teach pre-k but hope to teach higher grades in the future. I love children and teaching. I also love taking pictures and editing pictures.

Other things that I love include:
*Scrapbooking
*Spending time with my family
*Summer days on the lake
*GEORGIA
*Hanging out with friends
*Selling things on ebay
*Military men ;)
*Big Brother

The list could go on but I will stop with that and along the way I am sure you will find out more about the things I enjoy.

I have the best family in the world that you will also learn about if you stick around because I am sure I will talk about them often...not to mention, most of my pictures will be of them because they are real troopers.

Anyways, that is enough about me for now. I want to know about YOU! So tell me....


For now, I will leave you with a picture...


1 comment:

MyShelly said...

Welcome! I love that picture! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that!