Monday, April 7, 2008

Weather

The weather for the past few weeks has been really depressing. It's just been raining a lot lately and a little chilly. I am ready for that spring weather to come around. Although, when spring finally does come around it will make me miss Georgia. Just can't seem to win. :p


In February, some friends and I took a couple of trips to Jacksonville, NC. The weather was really nice while we were there. Not warm enough to swim but we did get to walk along the beach and that was really nice. Jacksonville really isn't the most beautiful place in the world but when I took this picture, I saw something that was pretty. :) That was at a beach on Camp Lejeune. Almost makes me want to take another four hour trip to Jacksonville. I won't be making any trips for awhile though because my friends went off to Iraq last month.


I hope the weather is nice this weekend. Maybe I could take my sister and niece to the park for a photo shoot. It really is a great time of year to do so because the flowers are blooming beautifully.

No comments: